Right of complaint
A 2-year right of complaint is granted in accordance with the Danish Sale of Goods Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and / or manufacturing. You can have the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or a reduction in the price, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage committed by incorrect handling of the product / service. You must complain in a "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect / error. Bjerts ApS will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
For returns, complaints and use of the right of withdrawal are sent to:
Not received shipments per cash on delivery.
In the case of a refund, please enclose bank details in the form of account number and account number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be provided without risk per. mail or other electronic form as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of withdrawal
There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased in our webshop.
- Where you receive the order.
- Gets the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement on several different goods, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several rounds.
- Gets the last batch, or last part in physical possession, when it comes to agreement of delivery of goods there consists of several lots / parts.
- The first item in physical possession when it comes to regular delivery of items over a certain period.
Return costs you must
Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment within 14 days after. The notice must be given per. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the notice, you must clearly state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. If you wish to send the item back to us, you must fill in the enclosed Return Note and send the item to:
You can not regret by simply refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice.
Goods except the right of withdrawal
The following types of goods are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods which are manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or have a clear personal touch. returned and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods which, due to their nature, become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Goods where the seal is broken.
- Non-financial services performed, if the provision of the service has commenced with the prior express consent of the consumer and recognition that the right of withdrawal ceases when the service is fully completed. consent and recognition that the person in question thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines, however, except for subscription agreements is for such publications.
- Agreements entered into at public auction.
- Items that deteriorate or become obsolete rapidly.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs of returning. Upon return, you are responsible for the item being packed properly. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation.The expedition is faster if you also fill in and enclose our Cancellation Form
You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received the return.
We do not accept packages sent by post. cash on delivery.
Item condition at return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the product, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature of the product, its properties and the way in which it works. In other words, you can try the item, as if you were trying it in a physical store.
If the item has been tested in addition to that described above, it is considered used. Which means that upon cancellation of the purchase, you only get part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount back, you must therefore try out the item without actually using it.Refund
If you regret your purchase, you will of course receive the amount you have paid to us in return.
In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to your choice of a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery that we offer), without undue delay and within 14 days from the date we received notification of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned item, unless you have previously provided proof of return. den.